Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Life

Welcome to it:


No but seriously, this is what I do all the time.  Since our filter is broken on the real pool and it is yucks, I've been making this kiddie pool work for me.  Here is my recipe for tanning without feeling like you are being cooked in an oven (it works very well in a kiddie pool)(and if you're hardcore like me and you don't believe in sunscreen or skin cancer) (both are urban legends):

Lay on either your back or your stomach
Read until you feel uncomfortably hot.
Flip.
Repeat.

Because you see, while the rest of the country was worrying about a hurricane and power outages and mortal safety, it was over 100 degrees Fahrenheit over here.  And on one of those days my little brother decided we should do an eagle scout project in the sunny park.  Tangents.

The real point is that I am serious about getting my southern cali on.  Which includes driving through rush hour traffic in LA county:

Can I get a ticket for taking this picture?  That is besides the point.  The point is, do you like my photography style?  I call it first-person photography.  Do you feel like you are me tanning and driving?  Because that is the point.  I'm not sure if there is a real name for this or not, but I am calling it good.

Also, I probably made too many points for one blog post.  So here is one more: The life of luxury in here in the sunshine is being good to me, and like a sponge, I am soaking it all up.

Who needs an apartment to live in?  I'll tell you who - NOOBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment