Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack!

But not in a creepy way.

I always feel like during Christmas vacation I get really lazy and fat and I just sort of fall off the grid for a little bit.  So even though I am very sad to be leaving my life of family, gluttony, and old friends, I am really glad to be back at school, back at the grind, and back with my new friends.  This place is starting to feel like home to me.

Today, was my sister's birthday and I had an awkward break between classes so I sat down and a bunch of strangers got to hear me sing Happy Birthday to my sister.  There is a point to this story, I promise.

The point of this story is to say that I am so glad that I got a digital camera for Christmas.  Because once my family was lame and having too much fun to talk to me, I took a picture of the pretty Stanford surroundings.  Here's that pic:


And even though I am stressed about my hard classes, I am grateful to be going to a beautiful school.

I know that this post sounds like I hate my family, but I don't.  I actually love them.  Happy Birthday Camille! I hope you were serious about that can-opener.


In one last thing, this is me upon hearing the news that Andrew Luck is coming back to Stanford next year.


And when there's an emergency dance party, it means I'm officially back at the farm.  

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for being one of my favorite sisters!! Though I wish you would have sang to me so that I could hear it...Crappy Stanford reception.
    Anyway, though I'm glad you're happy to be back, I missed you terribly the last couple of days! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Take a trip down to Upland sometimes with either K Dang and K Trone... PUH-LEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO go to a beautiful school! We all loved hearing you sing Happy Birthday to Camille (you were on speaker), and I'm sure the strangers loved it too. Next time, though, use an opera voice....that would make it even more special!
    I miss you! I'm glad you're having fun on the farm, and I'm glad Andrew Luck will be there next year so I can proudly wave my Stanford flag during their winning football season!
    I love you, Gigi Luigi!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get to go to a school that's pretty year round--lucky! And I think that the people who got you hear you sing to Camille should count their blessings. How often does anyone get to hear random awesome singing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah I love the one of you dancing!! So epic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I took it in your room Kets. And you weren't there. I'm a creeper.

    ReplyDelete