Friday, December 2, 2011

Of Late

I love sharing the little tidbits that color my life on this blog.  

Por ejemplo:

I had an elaborate dream that was largely in Spanish the other night.  It made me happy that my knowledge of this language has spread to my subconscious.  I love the Spanish language and I love my heritage.  

Because my sink took a billion years (give or take one billion years so that the actual time frame is only six weeks) to arrive at my house, the owners of the Artichoke Cabana decided to switch property management companies and I had to drive down to deliver rent for the month of December.  It was in an area I'd never visited before and I had to parallel park!  Parallel park! 


I managed to do it without freaking out, hitting another car, or hitting the curb.  And then I took a picture that minimized the fact that my car was pretty crooked.  But then I told you that my car was pretty crooked which sort of cancels that out.  But it's the little victories that you take from life, you know?

My little brothers are growing up to be such studs!


Marcus is so funny.  And the cool thing about him is that he doesn't quite realize how cool he is.  


Luc is 15, and that is a can of worms in and of itself.  But he's growing up to be pretty cool too. I love these guys, but mostly they just get annoyed at how much I talk to them in baby voices and try to kiss them on the cheek.  


I don't know what this is or how this picture was taken, but I can't stop looking at it.  It's like seriously hypnotizing me, and I don't understand why.  

The following songs have made me tear up in the last week.  Because it's one of those weeks where a picture of a baby can set me off.  I'm blaming Christmas.  They are MoTab, Christmas, No Doubt, and Joni Mitchell Covers.  

I went to Walmart yesterday and when I came out a car twin had parked next to me:
Lolita was happy about it.  And also my car was the cleaner of the two.  Which gives me an adult point?  Maybe?


Happy Friday, everyone!  Wish me luck in the last two weeks of school for this quarter.  

4 comments:

  1. Good luck for the next two weeks! And parallel parking is scary hard, so props to you for even trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for parallel parking! I had several experiences where I had to parallel park. Every time my passenger has told me to get out of the car and then they did it for me. And your brothers are growing up! When did that happen? Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby voices and kissing them on the cheek? Wait isn't that...Well, I guess imitation IS the highest form of flattery...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gigi-lish, you had like a mile of space to parallel park. haha. Props.

    ReplyDelete