Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ugh A Bug A Boo.

Sometimes the title of my post has almost nothing to do with the content of the post except that when I think about the feel that I want for the post, a random something pops in my head and most of the time I just type that in.
The thing that popped into my head first was the ugh (you will see why in a minute, gosh have some patience, internet reader!), but then I didn't want it to be a whiny post so I added the rest so it sounds more whimsical (Did it have the desired effect?).

All stupidness aside, I am saying ugh because I am apartment hunting!  And I have never done that before.  It goes a little something like this:

Landlords:  Who are your references?

Me: Ummm.... My parents?  Please take pity on me because I am a starving college student.... please?

And I start school in a month and a week.  So hopefully I find somewhere to live.  .... please?


But speaking of me moving soon, I am trying to get my Southern California on before I leave.  Which means eating fresh fruit:
Watching the Project Runway with family:
That blurry woman on the television is Nina Garcia.  In my opinion, the toughest judge of the show.  Although her personal style is a little boring.  Where's the color?  Where's the prints?  Where's the jewelry that is larger than a human ear?

I'm also planing a beach trip, going to the taping of a Hollywood show, and I'm doing lots of tanning and reading in the near future.  Like LOTS of it.  Did you know you can do a lot of tanning and reading in Southern California?

Summertime and the living is easy.... for now.

Give me an apartment please?

No comments:

Post a Comment