Friday, October 29, 2010

Old Friend

You know that friend you always want to hang out with, but you hardly ever see each other, and you wish you got to spend more time with them?  And you used to be SOOO close and now you hang out with them, and it's like no time passed at all?

Today I got to hang out with one of those friends.  Her name is Ketaki and she seriously, seriously awesome.  Last year she lived about 8 feet away from me and now she lives like 400 yards away from me.  Which may seem like it shouldn't be a big deal, but now we have busy lives and we have to SCHEDULE our time together.  It's terrible.  I miss seeing her all the time (even when I didn't want to :).

We watched a movie so that she could analyze ways in which the movie sucked for her film production class.
Here is our reaction to Vantage Point:


It was confusing and it lacked forward movement in the plot.  (Don't I sound like a real movie critic?)

Also, this is how excited we were to actually get to hang out with each other:


Ketaki looks like Tobey Maguire in Spiderman 3 when he's being a "bad boy" and puts his hair in  his face.  She would also like me to include that Spiderman 3 is a terrible movie and she wants those 3 hours of her life back.

I love that we get to be spazzes together every time we hang out.  And that I get to really talk to her about her life and my life and tell her how much I miss her crazy and calming influence in my life.

Thanks for a good time Kets!

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is so awesome! I love you Gigi :) and I also love imitating Tobey Maguire....

    ReplyDelete