Thursday, December 16, 2010

Previously on Gigi's Blog....

Gigi returned to blogging after a long break, and began to list things that had made her happy.  Stay tuned to see what more she can add to the list.

Lately, or not so lately as the case may be, I have enjoyed:


  • The Thanksgiving Decorations that were up in my house.  Including this leaf that is taped to the fridge.  Although it has since been removed due to a competition between my brother and our creatively named cat, Mr. Catface.  



  • The fun my little brothers had with a label maker
Every reference to this phrase makes me giggle.  And then want to dance.


Wouldn't believe where I found this guy....


Gigi's Blog will be back after a quick word from our sponsor*:




.........Aaaaaaaaand we're back.  

  • Avoiding studying for finals next week through use of this blog. 
  • Pretending like it's not cold even when it's in the 40's.  I'm such a SoCal girl that I don't know what to wear if it's not sunny.  This is what I was like when I went to New York In February of 2009:
I basically laugh in the face of danger.  
  • This: The real reason I became an econ major is that we get to talk about skinning cats all the time.  Which will probably make all the cat-lovers who read this blog cringe.  But you know what they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat!


*This blog has no official affiliation with Stanford University.  Stanford does in no way sponsor this blog, although you could say that they sponsor me as a person, so by the transitive property of sponsorship, Stanford kind of sponsors this blog.  

1 comment:

  1. hahaha the transitive property of sponsorship. I love you and your witty ways. and I miss you a lot :((((

    ReplyDelete