Monday, October 25, 2010

Target Fun

Whilst in preparation for possibly the most awesome sleepover ever, Kelsey and I went to Target in order to buy munchies and a few other things we needed.  We kept getting side tracked by cool things (like a candle to make our room smell like Christmas!), but by far my favorite part of the trip (besides maybe the In-N-Out consumed (I LOVE having a car this year.)) was these nutcrackers that we saw.

I am not ashamed to admit that we definitely made a photo shoot of it.  Again, please try to ignore the terrible quality of my cell phone camera.

Kelsey was trying to be a stern school teacher, but she broke last minute

This is my pirate face.  It's actually kind of disturbing now that I'm seeing it properly.  

This turkey is actually kinds cute.  But Kelsey looks kind of scared of it.  

Don't worry, be happy :)

Notice how PC they were to have both g.i. joe and jane.  


As well as hula dancers from multiple races and both genders.  


So I have to ask, what's the weirdest thing you've ever seen at target?  Or really any store for that matter.  But thrift stores don't count.  

1 comment:

  1. Dallin and I bought a foam axe for Mme Oyler at Target last Christmas. She was teaching freshman for the first time in an age, and we knew she would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete