Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm Famous!

Guys, did you know that I am famous because I'm a professional blogger?  OK, seeing as I have 3 followers (WOOT!), this could not possibly be true.  But, my school has an unofficial blog, and I joined the staff and had my first blog post on Saturday.  Check it out: http://tusb.stanford.edu/author/gigismile/.  I'm super excited about it.  I wish blogging experience were a marketable skill.  I think with enough spin on it, it definitely could be.  I made the goal of posting on here at least 3 times a week and posting on The Unofficial Stanford Blog at least once a week.

Did you watch the USC-Stanford game on Saturday?  WE WON!!!!  And afterwards I rushed the field with all of my friends.  I know you're only supposed to rush the field when you're not expecting to win and it is extra special, but we had fun.  It was something like this:



Here's a picture of me and Kelsey during the middle of the game.  We are VERY EXCITED!  It was a nail-biter for sure.



I also have a confession.  I suffer from Stage Crush Syndrome.  Meaning that I can find a guy not physically attractive at all but then when I see him performing I have to remind myself not to drool.  Causes of this syndrome include

1.) Andrew Luck (because Quarterbacks are not supposed to have tackles like this:



and

2.) Adam Levine

This picture is from a professional who sat way closer than we did.  From where we sat it was more like this:

And that's with some pretty intense zoom action.

He has a voice that makes me melt.  It's like no one else's in the world.  Sorry, I'm too busy swooning to even finish this post.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment