Friday, January 20, 2012

7,000

Pageviews that is.  Isn't that a great number.  It has come to my attention that my sisters are simply pressing the refresh button sometimes up to 20 times in a row, but hey, i'll take what I can get.

iDudes (that was a typo, but I kind of like it), you are now entitled to one more clue as to what I will be giving away once this little old blog hits 10,000 pageviews.

You might be surprised by the randomness of the object which I'll be giving away, but you'll want it all the same.  


OK, I know that hint was pretty much super lame and really vague, but that's because the hint for 8,000 is pretty much gold.  It's like a bottle of orange juice - juicy and high in demand.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Did I tell you about my new term that just started?  I hope the answer is no.  
Wellllllll, I am taking three econ classes.  Big fat ones.  Actually, one of them is huge and fat and laborious, and the other two are regular size. 
And I am taking kickboxing.  And let me just tell you, I take that class very seriously.  You  can either do the class like a pansy and punch like you're swatting flies in front of you, OR you can pretend there is an angry man who wants to hurt you in front of you and  punch like your life depends on it.
Lastly, I am taking a photography class. Because when I realized that I don't actually need that many more units in order to finish my degree and that I am practically being paid to go to Stanford with all the financial aid they give me, I decided to streeeeeetch this sucker out.  Which means photography.  Which is hard dudes!
How am I supposed to know what will make a good picture?  But apparently, they don't all need to be good pictures, because we are supposed to take 4 rolls of film a week!!!  That's 140 pictures a week.  That's 20 pictures a day!!! That's just crazy talk to me.
But it's super cool!  I'm learning how to develop photos and all that technical stuff that leads me to use the phrase "lost art" in my head over and over again.  As soon as I take something that I don't of as complete crap, I'll be sure to share with you.  In the mean time:


An oldie, but a goodie.  


Again, sorry for the lame-ness of my hint, and more generally, of this post, but I feel busy all the time! Ahhh! Well, I bid you adieu,

G

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! How do you like darkroom stuff? I can never get the film wound properly and I only get 4 good shots from every roll. May your art flourish!

    ReplyDelete