Friday, January 27, 2012

Alert.

I already told you about my photography class and how I need to take one billion thousand photos before this quarter runs up, but I don't think I clearly listed all the implications of this.

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls,  I have an announcement to make.  I am a creeper.  I creep on people and take their pictures when they aren't paying attention.  But wait!  There's more! I live in a neighborhood full of little kids.  It's part of what I love about it.  On my walk to school there is an elementary school and a pre-school.  Little kids abounding!  And little kids make the best pictures (evidence:



)

THe other day a cute little girl rode by on her bike and I just took the picture.  And then as I told a friend later, "It was totally ok because her mom didn't even see me do it."  Which just sounds like I am the creepiest person in the world.  

Maybe I am, but hey, little kids are rad.  And there are a lot worse people who could be taking pictures of random little kids.  

1 comment:

  1. Kids ARE awesome. But usually I ask moms if it's okay if I take pictures of their kids.

    ReplyDelete