Sunday, January 8, 2012

Home for the Holidays

So what did I do in the 3 weeks I was home and apparently too busy to blog, you ask?

Well, largely nothing.  Seriously, I watched a lot of tv, played a surprising amount of video games, and was happy with the day if I ended up leaving home.  (helpful hint if you are me (which is another way of saying note to self): if you don't leave the house in a day, you will end up feeling bad about yourself).

For realzors though, not a lot going on.  Which is how any good vacation should be right?  Then again, normal vacations do not last three weeks.

So without further ado, pictures of some of the schtuffs I saw at home:


I call this sequence, "So did they give you a name along with all those rippling pectorals?"  which is a Hercules quote and a reference to the fact that while shirtless you can be....
An Accountant,
A creeper,
A chef,
A good uncle, 

and a model, but I don't know if I will share that picture (it's a bit embarrassing)

This sequence is called, "Only at Home"
I wake up next to a penguin wearing what appears to be actually functioning headphones.

We actually go through this amount of flour.
Fridge Tetris
And these guys don't have a group:










And there, you have it, folks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment