Friday, February 4, 2011

Legit Blog

This is officially a legit blog.

Know how I know?  I got tagged in one of those blog-it-forward do-hickeys by one of my oldest friends, Brooke.  (Could I say that my siblings are my oldest friends?  I've known them the longest, but I've only really been friends with them for like 7-ish years.  Weird.)

So now you have to sit through 15 facts about me.  Oh and they're supposed to be interesting?  That's just too much.


  1. I've worn flip-flops basically ever day since the 9th grade, even though I'm terribly self-conscious about my ugly feet.  Rain or shine.  Also, Sundays don't count because I wear high heels.  
  2. Gigi isn't even my real name.  (Haha I sound like a spy.) My name is Genevieve.  My initials are G.G. which sort of evolved into Gigi.  
  3. In general, I'm pretty self-conscious physically, except when it comes to my hair.  I have really good hair.  Even on fat days.  
  4. Someone once told me that my biggest skill is the ability to get things done.  Which is by no means what I wanted to hear, but it's probably true.  
  5. Almost all of the life goals or expectations that I had set for myself in high school have changed since then.  Though that's not really too weird when you're convinced as a 16 yr-old that you will die old, crazy, and alone, with only your dogs to keep you company.  
  6. I've never been in love.  Or really anything close, actually.  
  7. I like to think of myself as being very self-sufficient and independent.  
  8. I like to sing in the shower.  LOUD.  And I'm pretty sure my entire dorm hates me for it. 
  9. I'll tell you most anything about me if I think you won't judge me for it.  Or unless it's still fresh.  
  10. I've watched a Disney movie at least once a month (more like once a week)  since about my junior year of high school.  I know a lot of words to a lot of songs.  
  11. I'm really bad when you put me in front of an audience.  Which I know is the wrong attitude to take on that, but I can't really help it.  
  12. One time I did a back handspring.  
  13. I have a terrible habit of carrying my cell phone in my ... in the front of my shirt.  Which gets awkward sometimes.  
  14. I like the sound of the word geranium.  
  15. I am at the same time shy and loud.  If I know around half the people in a group, I will be loud, but any less and I will be like shy mcgee.  But if you talk to me for like half an hour I will probably get louder and louder.  

Ok, so ... even though they might probably won't do it (and I wouldn't be offended), I tag McCall, Jacie, and Meagan.  

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness im totally tagged!! im gonna do it!! haha its lame how excited i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm w you on #15 . . . Had no idea you did a back handspring but think its funny that it was one time.

    Get a purse or wear pants with pockets.

    ReplyDelete