Thursday, February 24, 2011

Celebrate Good Times, COME ON!

I hope you sang the title as you read it.  That was my intention.

Recently, I turned 20 years old.  Old old old.  Okay, I'm not at all old.  I'm twenty years young.  So young, that I spent the weekend not thinking about school at all and instead taking a road trip to southern California.

While there I spent time:

  • Eating with the fam

  • Cruising the streets of Hollywood

  • Oggling Blake Griffin

  • Chilling with some princesses

  • Forcing Marcus and Puke to step out of their comfort zones

  • Dancing with Mr. Incredible

  • Getting in powdered sugar fights in public

  • and generally having a blast


By the way, Mr. Incredible is a FLIRT.  Just don't tell Elastigirl about our little encounter.  (I would also like to add that I was not overly flirtatious and that if anything, Mr. Incredible was coming on to me.  But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.)

But TWO DECADES.  I mean, that is a looong time. Bring on two more?

3 comments:

  1. I did sing that title. Out loud. It weirded my roommates out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try 6 more.
    I sang it in my head. Which is weird cause I live alone so I totally should have sang it outloud...

    ReplyDelete
  3. why can't I comment on any other blog posts? I loooooove you and you blog really really really really well. Oh noooooooooo about your laptop!!

    ReplyDelete