Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Racking my Brain

Here is a picture of my brain:

Doesn't it look huge?  Haha.  Yes, I had an MRI and this is an actual picture of my actual brain (as opposed to my fake brain).  If any doctors happen to see a tumor in there, would you like to let me know?  Or not, I'm happy to live in ignorant bliss (and I don't have health insurance anyways).

Oh and by the way, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.  Just wanted to kill any rumors before they start.

I participated in a psych study at my school last week and not only did I get $126 for four hours of my time (only 1.5 of those were spent in the MRI machine), but I got some really cool pictures of my brain.  And in case your wondering, yes I did over-analyze them.  (Does the fact that the right size is bigger mean I'm more of an impulsive than a logical person?)

While I was in the machine, they showed me pictures of different things to try and see how my brain showed my emotional reactions.  The things that probably got the most out of me were the tip of a gun pointed at my face, pictures of anything with blood, and of course, pictures of cute babies.  (Although none of the pictures came close to this:

)

And thus, this Stanford student got $126 closer to being out of debt.  Yipppeeeeee!

Oh and by the way, I kind of got lazy this week and did a very similar post here

No comments:

Post a Comment