Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whirlwind

Sorry for the lack of posts (as if you guys are hanging on my every word), but seriously this week has been crazy.

Adri and her two cuties came down to Upland on Sunday, and she had been trying to talk me into coming down too.  And then I was sitting in church on Sunday thinking, "You know, I probably could go home this week."  And then about 5 hours later I got in my car with a suitcase and started driving home.  It only took about 6 hours and 15 minutes to get from Stanford to Upland, so I got there at about 3 in the morning.  

I have no regrets about my impulsive trip to California, although I'm having to play a real quick game of catch-up while fighting the flu.  Yeah, that's just about as fun as it sounds.  

More details on the trip to come.  Sorry for the brevity and lack of photos, wit, or anything else that's cool.  

2 comments:

  1. It was so good to have you home! The best 3am surprise I ever had! I hope you feel better soon--my flu only lasted a day, so hopefully you'll get well soon. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you guys are sick!!! Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete