Monday, November 29, 2010

ThanksGiving Me a Break!

Hey everyone!  Look at me! I haven't blogged in forever and I'm finally doing it now!

Ok I'll cut to the chase.  Things that have made me happy lately include:

  • Christmas music!  Lots and lots of it.  I sang a long to it as I made th 6 hour (which I sort of cut down to 5.5 hours) drive from home to Stanny-anny-anford.  
  • Tricking people into believing I have REALLY short hair with this deceptive pic:

I did get it cut, but never in my life would I go that short.  (I might be jinxing myself here.)

  • These suckers:


Which are about to be all over my dorm room.  It's my idea of Christmas decorations.  Just wait till I go home and take pictures of the decorations that my Mom puts up.  Oh and i'm being green (using pre-used paper.)


  • Right now my school's football team is nationally ranked higher than our academic program ... And we're Stanford!  Which means we can back up things like this:

Let's get a better look at that fountain:


Yes, it's dyed red (ish pink) for Big Game week.  

And many many more.  Count this as a

          To Be Continued.....

(ominous enough for ya?)

No comments:

Post a Comment