Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

List of cool schtuff I did this weekend:


  • Millie Vanilli (Formerly Auntie Millie in Chile) came to visit me at Stanford on Saturday.  It was a fun, short visit. I have pictures to prove it: 


Camille and I in front of Stanford's Memorial Church.  
  •  While here, Camille and I went thrift store shopping at Goodwill.  We both had some good finds!
  • I went to a women's soccer game with two of my lovelies.  Here's me, Kristin, and Kelsey before the game:
  • I enjoyed the delicious food creations of Kristin. We're talking Cafe Rio style food and Olé Brownies.  Here's the part where I would post a link to her food blog if she had one (hint, hint, Kristin).  We also made plans to make a restaurant together.  She's do the food side and I'd do the business side.  
  • In celebration of Ketaki's birthday, we watched Toy Story 3 together.  It was my first time, and yes, I cried.  
This is us at Halloween last uear.
  • So even though by now I'm a day late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KETS!!!!!  Here's to many more Disney movies watched together.  I love you and can't believe you're 19 (as if I've known you since you were little)!  Thanks for being my friend!!!

Random: I tried this and am amazed in a weird/cool way.  

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am a convert to Stanfordism...and Gigiism...and Kristinism...Thanks again, kid;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Neave Strobism...feel like I'm on acid!!

    ReplyDelete