Monday, October 10, 2011

This Isn't Weird, Right?

Unabashed list coming through:

  • Sometimes I look in the mirror and think, "I look so horrible right now, that I think I crossed back into cute somewhere."
  • I've been in a poking war on fb with my two little brothers and my best friend for several months
  • I got so upset over the ending to the last hunger games book, that I spent a week trying to imagine an ending where all of the issues get resolved in a way that I find suitable.  It's sort of detailed.  
  • A very large portion of my alone time is filled with singing and dancing. 
  • Because my best thoughts sometimes come to me right before I go to sleep, sometimes I go through my night time routine just to get to the good ideas.
  • I only own high-heeled shoes (emphasis on the high) and flip-flops.  Plus one pair of converse and one pair of exercise shoes.  
  • Sometimes I wish I could just smell lightly of cinnamon for the rest of my life.  It would be an awesome perfume.  
  • Lately, I've been craving Christmas music.  I keep humming "Winter Wonderland" as a quick fix. Because December is the best month that there is.  And nothing could ever convince me otherwise.  
  • More and more, I appreciate the value of a good-old-fashioned gentleman.  
  • I want to live in the Incredible's house.  No, really.  It's spawning an interest in home decor.  
  • My family has this weird obsession with chocolate milk that I just realized when my mom came to visit and bought a tube of Nesquik for my new place.  

I'm a believer in ever blog post having a picture to call it's own, so here you go:

No comments:

Post a Comment