Monday, October 17, 2011

Lately

SO over the weekend I chopped off a bunch of my hair and added red peak-a-boo highlights to it.  The chop was supposed to be shorter and more chic, but I've come to the decision that I have too much hair for it to look the way I want it to most of the time, which is fine because it does okay on its own.  And also I sort of chickened out on how short I would let the lady cut my hair to be.

The end result is that I have sort of a Mom haircut with random red highlights.  Both of which you can barely see here:

Please ignore the face that my facial expression makes me look, well, rather stupid.  But you can kind of see a highlight there.  They are very subtle, unless I wear my hair partially up, and then they are on the top level of visible hair and even then they kind of blend in with the rest of my dark hair to be ... less subtle.

I have this talent for rambling on about things that have very little meaning.  Have you noticed?

Anyways, there is more to this post than just announcing to the world that I cut my hair over the weekend (although that's definitely what prompted me to start writing this post, if we're being honest).

The rest of the post is about the fact that lately I just feel so inspired.  Like half of the things I walk by or or half the conversations I have make me want to go out and do something.  I took a few pictures.

Stanford at twilight:

My new favorite library:
It has super high ceilings and hardly ever has people in it because it is the Education library and it is not even its own building.


The Stanford RedZone:
Do you know what it's like to go to a football school?  I do.  (I like to brag about our football team - a lot.)


Guys, get excited! I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment