Saturday, October 22, 2011

Add it to YOUR To-Do List!

Monday night.  8 o'clock.  What are you doing?  The question of all questions, my friends.

Here's what you should be doing: WATCHING MY TELEVISION DEBUT!

And by watching my television debut, I mean that you should be watching the Sing Off on NBC and scouring the shots of the audience for some sign of me.  Hey, everyone's gotta start somewhere, right?  Look for me in a blue top with pinkish flowers.  I'm probably holding a sign that says, "Everyone Loves Avi!" or something.  Probably looking like a crazed fan.  

A friend of mine is on the show in a group called Pentatonix, and they are completely awesome.  Like you wouldn't even believe.  I went to the taping of the show in August and since then I have been bursting at the seams waiting to see this episode.  I would tell you the name of the song they sing, but I think I signed a paper that says NBC will own a little piece of my soul if I let even the teensiest thing slip.  But, it has already been announced that it will be hip-hop night on the show on Monday.  

Seriously though, when I saw it live, I promise you I have never been more excited to hear anyone perform live.  It was amazing.  

You should really watch them sing "Video Killed the Radio Star."  In fact I think that so much that I'm going to post it.  


The bass in the group is a friend of mine and he and the percussionist seriously take the group to a whole other level.  A level that only exists in outer space.  Yeah, the dance moves are a little dorky for me in this video, but just listen to them.

And seriously, Monday night they are going to killlllllll!  Just trust me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment