Friday, October 28, 2011

Fool Friday: Library Dance Party Edition

I do love me the one-girl dance parties:

And this one REALLY lives up to the FOOL part of the title.

Yes, this is me..... in the library .... after midnight.... today..... after figuring our a really hard part of an econ problem (why is calculus that I learned in high school sooooo hard to remember??!!??) ... and then celebrating when I realized the rest of the assignment was going to be peanuts.  or cake.  which ever analogy works better, because obviously I'm not at full mental capacity at the moment.

The florescent lighting of this cubicle is really doing wonders for my complexion, no?  And a million dollars to whoever can guess what song I'm listening to.  OK, that was a joke, I don't have a million dollars.  But I will write you a haiku and post it here.  And unlike the last three haiku's I've written, the last line will not be "Refrigerator."

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can't figure it out! haha I watched it a few times trying to read your lips, but no dice. LoL you're too cute, Gigi. And you look like Adri!!

    ReplyDelete