Friday, June 24, 2011

Sooooo......

In case you haven't noticed (and I totally don't mind if you haven't), I haven't blogged in a few weeks.  Which is pretty uncharacteristic for me.  I try to get in a few a week.

It's been weird.  I moved home and I didn't freak out on the drive home.  And I've spent my days since I got home being laaaaazy and sitting around on my butt and wishing one of the billion places I applied at would want to hire me.

Oh and also I've been working out like a fiend.
Seriously, a lot of work out DVDs and gym classes have been going on since I got home.  Hopefully this will be a healthy summer for me (except that I have a cold right now).

This post is none of the things that I want it to be.  Which seems to be a recurring problem for me and part of the reason that I can't seem to get back on this blogging bandwagon.

I put a lot of myself onto this silly little blog.  I'm working on a letter to the room I lived in for the last about 9 months, and it is weird because there are so many things that I can't get them all right.

But I've been home for officially over two weeks and I think it's time for my laziness to be over.  Which is terribly easier to say than to do because I have no routine and so I end up just watching a billion television.  And now that it's a real television in a real house, it's not like I can just block TV from my computer.  I have to have real self-control.  What the heck is that?

The shortness of these paragraphs attests to my ADD and the fact that I don't really remember how to write a good blog post.  (Have I ever written a good blog post - maybe like 4 times max).

I don't know.  I may or may not currently be in a mood that I can't seem to sleep my way out of and I may or may not be using blogging as a way to get out of said mood.  But the point is, I had big plans for this summer and I'm not going to let myself sit here and waste my life away in probably the last time I will ever get a  "summer vacation" (in the way that I know it) in my life (unless I grow up to teach) (why would I say that?  do I want to grow up to teach?).

So, about 83,451,465,739 tangents later I'm going to go ahead and call this blog post a day and try and move on with my whiny pathetic life.  I mean my awesome, adventurous life.  Or something.

Ya digg?

No comments:

Post a Comment