Monday, June 6, 2011

A Few Odds and Ends

I'm supposed to be finishing packing my room, which for me simply means throwing all of the random schtuffs in my room into plastic bins and then eventually into the back of my car.  While listening to a billion musics.

Also, this guy:

One of my favorite parts about blogging is that I'll be going across my day as regular and then something will hit me and I will just know that I want to blog about it.  The reason why that is awesome is because I start looking for things that are cool and funny and then when little things happen, I'm in a good mood planning the post.  

This guy hit me.  He is like my childhood.  From the Saved by the Bell vibe going on to the faint memory of childhood pizza parties, I just really wanted to post a picture of him.  I can't even quite describe it, but the cup made me happy.  

Another random little tidbit:

The other day I was walking across campus in the morning and there was hardly anyone around because there weren't classes that day so who in their right mind would walk around in the morning?  Plus it felt earlier because of the doom and gloom that is the weather we're having up here. 
That whole paragraph is not related to the story hardly.  

Anyways, I'm walking along and then suddenly I drop my cell phone, and I'm upset so I say, "Oh Fiddlesticks!"  and this man who is like the only other person awake in the Stanford morning is about ten feet away from me and he just stops and is looking down and laughing at my reaction. But not aloud.  Just kind of thinking about how absurd my reaction was.

I felt like I brought something unexpected to his day, but also, I don't know this man, so how can I say if he was laughing at my quirk or just at me?  I guess I should just give him the B.O.D.

And lastly:

A woman with full hands asked me to help her open a door that I was sitting sort of close to the other day.  Except that you needed an ID card to open the door and mine didn't work for that dorm.  And hers was in her back pocket of her jeans.  I said I would carry all her stuff for her, but instead she just asked me to get it out of her jeans.  
I think I was hit on. But she wasn't even college-student aged.  She appeared to be in her late 20s or early 30s.  
It was just weird.  


Well, I started with and odd and ended with an end so....
(to go with the cheese, of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment