Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Awesome!

Awesome (sarcasm):

  • The smell of pot in my dorm as I finish a take-home final at one in the morning.
  • The sound of alcohol in my dorm at the same time
  • Black Betty (my computer) deciding she doesn't want to turn on the day before a 12 page paper is due.
  • Not having a job this summer and not knowing where I'm going to live this summer
  • packing
Awesome (actually):
  • I've been wearing this outfit for wayyyy too long:
  • I now have 15 twitter followers, one of whom may or may not be Andrew Luck (no really, I'm not sure if it's him or someone pretending to be him)
  • I have incredible friends:
  • Betty coming back to life just in time
  • The amount of Dr. Pepper I have consumed in the last week.
  • Sheer laziness in pretending like I have nothing in the whole world to do.  (even though a little bit I do)

1 comment: