Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear Teeth,

Oh my gosh teeth.  Seriously do you hate me?  Someone the other day gave me a compliment on you. It was random, but cool because I think you are great.

But like most things that I love, I fear I will lose you.  So much so that I have dreams of all of you just crumbling away.  It's like you all decide to go on strike against me.

So when you do things like chip three times on the same tooth within three months when I have only been drinking water and not giving you a reason to fall apart, I start to be super afraid that my dreams are coming true.  In the bad way.

So this is me, urging you to stop chipping, and to start being nice to me.  I spend a lot of time taking care of you.  Just think of what we could do together:


Yes, we could rule the world together.  RULE IT!

I love you.  Stay flossy.  So much pun-i-ness.

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment