Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blogger's Block Ideas

These are (quite obviously), the ideas that I reject when trying to come up with post ideas.


  • I stared my to-do list down until it ran away with its tail between its legs.  
  • The Voice: a show where looks don't matter, but then the judges kick out all the people who were Ugly so that America can vote for the attractive people anyways.  
  • Come listen to how cool I am!
  • Wherein a Monday Feels 5 days long.  
  • What I did in order to avoid studying for a midterm in a class where I missed a week and a half's worth of lectures.  
  • January:  The month where I rediscovered that I can take vanity pictures from my webcam (complete with a top ten list)
  • Reasons that cursing can be funny, and other thoughts that make me a bad Mormon (heavy on the sarcasm)
  • Wherein I consider having a child now (because about 40% of my favorite photographers use their children/immediate family as subjects)
  • My thoughts on eyebrows/eyelashes
  • An ode to my hair
  • Vanity: a User's guide
  • Social hierarchy's and why I like to be on bottom
And because I'm obviously all out of creativity, that's all she wrote.  



No comments:

Post a Comment