Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pudding and Pie


I love this picture.  It's from the last night that Jordan was in California before he left for school.

I love it for its awkwardness, because my Dad is barely in the picture and Puke wouldn't squeeze in close to me if I was holding a million dollar bill.
I love it for the night it represents, because we had a good time eating and talking, which is what Gamboas do best.
But mostly, I love it for the Jordan-ness of it.  Because his awkward posing is perfect for the occasion.  Because he looks so ready to set off and to take on new challenges and yet, we were all (we are all) backing him.  Our little (or maybe not so little) family that produced one Jordan for the world.  (you're welcome)

I'm so excited to see what he does with his time, because I know it will be something that he can put the Gamboa name on.

See you at Christmas George!  I can't wait!

Your adoring little seester,

G

No comments:

Post a Comment