Monday, May 9, 2011

Lately:

I am especially bad at giving titles to my posts.

I have the desire to BELT out some music even though I'm pretty sure my neighbors hate it.

I have to goal of making my blog the first thing that comes up when you google search "gigi gems" or "Gigi Gamboa blog".  I don't really know how you do that. (I'm second right now.)

I noticed that how and who are made of the exact same letters.

I figured out how to make it so when I try to go on hulu or facebook during the weekdays it instead goes here.

I have the desire to share with you that I made my very own website. Like a couple of months ago.  It took a really bazillion long time to do, so you should appreciate it a lot because everything (and I mean everything) in there I did by scratch.

I am looking forward to meeting Kevin Bacon this week.  And by meeting I mean I am going to hear him speak and I am going to try harrrd to meet him.  Is it weird that I have a mild Kevin Bacon crush?

I want to revive my Spanish and I don't hate talking to groups of people.  These are not really related.

And a little story because, well quite honestly this post sucks up to this point:

I went to work today and I was capital "B" BORED (I guess all the other letters are capitalized too).  This was just because my boss wasn't there for about the first hour or so. ( I just realized that my bosses could read this and then I had a mini panic attack and decided whether or not to post this but then remembered that my own little brothers don't ready my blog so I'm probably good.  Just in case, I would like to add that I have a great job that is super awesome and that my bosses are the best people in the world.)

Anyways,  I was wishing it were the weekend again, because I got to go to the beach.  But I didn't get lobster-fied as I had hoped because it was sooooo windy that they sand was pelting us and it was painful.  And then I remembered that my friend in Santa Cruz is super awesome because she made a ring for me.  Like on the spot!  It was re-donkulously cool.  Srsly.

Pics:




Once again, on the very very very small chance that my boss reads my blog (you're so cool Ryan!  I want to be just like you when I graduate!), I would like to say that these photos may or may not have been taken during the hour that I was bored at work.  

But the ring, it is le cool, no?  I am obsessed with it so you can tell me if it's not your style and I will not be offended, but it is so unique!  I basically picked two beads that I like and my friend just whipped the thing up by wrapping them in cool wire.  I've been wearing it since I got it because I am in love.  

Is it wrong to love an accessory?  I sure hope not!
(P.S.  The ending to this post is cheeeese.  )

1 comment:

  1. Did Rachel make that for you?? She made me one too before I went to school, and I wear it everyday. I get more compliments on it then anything else. People ask me where I got it, and they want it! Yours is super super cute!!! I love your blog Gigi, it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete