Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dear Frank,


It's been real.
I really appreciate the way you helped me out in a pinch.  I really wouldn't have made it through the last week and a day without you.
We really got close, you know?  I bet it was all those times that I held you in my arms.  And the time that you got that boy to carry you up the stairs and then the boy and I got to talk.  I think you did it on purpose.  You were there the day that I tried out my new bright pink lipstick.  And you gave me the chance to study for my finals.

But even through all of that, you still have that look of disgust on your face when I tried to kiss you on the cheek.  Let's be real here, we didn't exactly bring out the best in each other.  You forced me to stay in my room and then I got annoyed and made some rude comments about your weight.

So even though I really appreciate everything you did for me, I got to let you go.  Plus, Betty is feeling better and she is just so much easier to have around.  There were really just too many people in my room at once.

I'm sorry Frank.  Truly I am.

Your Friend,
Genevieve
(or as the Russians at Kangaroo Mobile like to call me, Gen-vee-ehhv)

2 comments: