Friday, December 31, 2010

Something Witty About New Years

Big Events for me in 2010:
  • I didn't live in my parents house for 88% of the year (yeah I did the math.)
  • I was converted to babies
  • I lived in Provo for a summer (I feel like every Mormon who is college-aged has to do this.)
  • I got in my first car accident
  • I became sure of my major. (ECON!!)
  • I learned what it's like to live with someone you are not related to and really enjoy it. (PODO!)
  • I drove more miles than I ever have before.  And most of them alone.  
Hopefully, 2011 will bring:
  • A version of me that actually exercises
  • A job that actually relates to my career interests (once I figure those out)
  • Me preparing to go on a mission?
  • Steady Finances (goal: spend as little as possible except on gifts for others)
  • Happiness.  and Sadness.  and New Experiences.  and Growth. Barrels of it.  
Sooo...

This year is brand sparkling new.  Don't return it the same way.  

1 comment:

  1. Like. There isn't a box for that at the bottom. Have a great year, Gigi!

    ReplyDelete