Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blogging: My new favorite form of procrastination

Except that I can never decide what to write about.  I feel like I should introduce myself a little.  Although chances are you already know me a little bit if you are reading this.  Anyways.  Here are some pictures of shtuff I like.  

Elephant Jewelry:

My Insanely Adorable Nephews (well actually I LOVE them)

Walking (especially when I'm a Black Business Man)

My Beautiful School

And Going to Church and Institute

Other cool things include the color purple (not to be confused with lavender), randomly singing, dancing in front of the mirror, annoying my roommate with my antics (I introduce her to other people with cool random facts that aren't even true:  This is my roommate Kelsey, She can juggle knives), doodling, making funny faces, and admiring my hair (I only do this if I'm already doing my hair.  I'm not that conceited.  Usually.)

Let me know if we have any likes in common.  We'll make a party out of it.  Holla!

2 comments: