Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer of Fitness

Who said you're not allowed to use a blog as a way to publicly embarrass your family members?


'Member when I said my family is obsessed with working out this summer?  Well it's still going strong.  Partially because my "little" brother is always flaunting his newly formed hott bod.

Which basically means that he walks around like this all the time:


Guys, my own mother asked if this was photoshopped.  It is not!  This is actually what little "Puke" looks like all day 'err day.  I would be more surprised to see him with a shirt on.  Needless to say, holy motivation!  I look like Flabby McGee every time I stand next to the guy.

Now you may be wondering where the heck this picture was taken.  And I will tell you, because it sort of features me conquering a fear.  It is in our empty pool as we were filling it.

When we first got our pool redone, it was all super slippery and like a slip and slide all the time.  So my little brothers were out there having fun for like 20 minutes and I decide to slide around and on my very first slide around, I got to the deepest part of the pool and my finger and big toe got stuck under the little filter-y thing at the very bottom.  And to get them off I had to rip off skin and toenail and it was a bloody nasty mess.  And if there is one thing I do NOT handle well, it is my foot bleeding.

It probably originated in that moment, but I FREAK OUT if my feet start bleeding.  I like insist on someone taking care of me and bandaging the wound even though I hate to think that they are then looking at my feet because you have to remember that they are probably the absolute ugliest part of my body.

And yet, I insist on wearing flip flops.



Anyways fitness. I'm about to go bench 95 POUNDS and run 8 miles.  One of those was a lie.  Or maybe both.  But I can bench 95 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY MOLY!! when did that happen? aww i remember when i was in high school and i had a rockin bod. i thought (foolishly) that i would stay like that forever for some reason... haha silly me. to the gym i go!

    ReplyDelete