Monday, April 18, 2011

And Finally, Boston

I've been putting off telling the Boston stories for a while because it means I probably have to stop talking about my crazy awesome spring break trip.
That and because by the time we got to Boston we had figured out travelling and we didn't do any stupid things any more.  Haha jk.  We just had friends in Boston to take care of us everywhere so we didn't really have too much of an opportunity to get lost or be starving or feel a little bit out of control.

Some of my Boston favorites were:
Canolis from Mike's Pastry two days in a row.  Thank goodness we were walking like 8 miles a day.  


Walking the Freedom Trail.  It starts with the old state building (I think it's called that - my memory is already starting to fade - boooo!)

Stopping to give ourselves some beauty treatment.  I turned into the face mask monster.  

And enjoying great seafood.  I'd never enjoyed a meal of seafood before that night.  New England does it right.  

This post doesn't have a cool story in it.  But Boston was soo incredibly awesome.  Everything there is deeply rooted in history and culture that has been that way for practically as long as America has been a country.  Besides there was the time KT and I bought a $7 brick of cheese and some focaccia from a little Italian place and ate it all for lunch.  Or when we went to the observatory telescopes in Harvard and got to see a great view of Boston and Cambridge.  

Boston is cool, yo

No comments:

Post a Comment