Monday, March 12, 2012

Friederich Nietzsche Once Said,

"We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once."

I'm not joking, he actually said that.

I've hit a trifecta:


  1. I did Jillian Michael's "Killer Buns and Thighs" video yesterday on level 1, doing the modified versions of all the moves, and today I am the perfect level of sore.  You know, where you can feel the muscle's tenseness if you move just right, but it's not so bad that you avoid moving in that way.  It makes me want to dance around my apartment.
  2. I ate crepes today.  Before church there was a little brunch for the women-folk and I got to both make and eat crepes.  It was yum-a-liscious.  And fresh berries are on my go-list.  Forever.  
  3. I made a fool of myself in public today, only slightly intentionally.  We were talking about something or another in Sunday school and I decided to comment on making the choice between going for a run or reading my scriptures in the morning and then closed it off with, "which, I mean, I do neither of those things."  Which evoked more laughter than I would have expected.  But I felt embarrassed because I forgot that I do read my scriptures most days.  
Ok, what is this a trifecta for?

Umm, I don't really know.  Oh man, FAIL.

What I mean to say is erm...

Hmmmm...

Pretty tulips that were down the street?


No, I don't think that was it.  



Here we go!  What I mean to say is, it's my blog, and I'll say what I want to.  But that doesn't mean I just say every thought that goes through my head.  (I know, you are surprised).

I have this friend who is one of my few loyal readers that I am not related to and she doesn't like it when I talk smack about myself or, more accurately, when I apologize for being a bit much on my bloggy-poo.  But you know what, I don't do it for you(obviously).  I do it because I want to acknowledge that I'm aware of how weird/whiny/conceited I sound.  because really crazy people don't even know that they are crazy.  average-ly crazy people are generally knowledgeable about their schtuffs.   


Well...


Was that really it?  I think the pretty tulips might have been better as a point.  
Oh you know what is great?  Today my dad offered to give me money!  Isn't that the college student's dream.  And also, I definitely got some dancing in so today can't have been a complete waste.



Sorry, that might have been a bit scatter-brained.  

1 comment:

  1. Your scatter-brained posts beat my no posts anyday! I love your ramblings, so keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete